Since I am pushing you to look at your goals for 2020 (join our Facebook group for support), I figure I HAVE to share with you my goals for the year. Or at least some of them.
It’s all well and good to fill out the work sheet, write your goals down, make plans, etc…but if you share them with no one…well who are you accountable to? Yourself? That doesn’t work for most people. You HAVE to share them.
Please share your goals in our Facebook Group and we can all work together to make 2020 a year to remember (for all the good reasons)!
My 2020 Goals
- Show Jax successfully at Training Level and 1st Level.
Bonus goal: If I can find the right horse…earn my USDF Silver Medal.
- Reach out to at least one company a month to introduce new products to our readers!
- Sell more advertising, sponsored posts and affiliates. So we can keep the website growing. Right now all income we make goes towards maintaining the website/server/etc. I’d love to be able to pay our contributors!
- Increase Instagram Followers to 2,000 + (Please follow us on Instagram if you’re not already!).
- Double our email list size (if you’re reading this and you’re not on our list, join up please and help me meet this goal).
- Build course
- Branding/Logo/Website for Course
- Grow that mailing list for course sales.
- Enroll 10+ students in the program.
- Edit my book after reader feedback.
- Send book to agents/publishers. Sell Book!
- Start first draft of book #2.
- Value myself more and my time. Stop giving away work for free because it feels “nice.”
- Lose baby weight.
- Take two vacations/getaways not horse or family visit related.
- Work on fitness and flexibility two days a week (not including riding horses).
- Cycling – Almanor 33 mile ride with the family.
- Call mom once a week.
- See one friend in person at least once a month outside of barn time.
- Read 5 books for pleasure and 5 for education.
- Spend 2 or more hours playing and teaching Derby every day, even if sometimes it’s rather boring (I know…I’m a terrible mom).
- Buy a horse (maybe…I’m still undecided on this one this year).
Okay…that’s it! Those are some pretty mighty goals for me this year though and I REALLY hope I can get to all of them. Some of them are absolutely scary… Some of them sound unfun. Some of them may feel a bit impossible. But I’m going to go for it! What’s the worst that can happen? Nothing at all. What’s the best that can happen? The most amazing year possible. <3
Don’t forget to join our Facebook Group so we can work together to be more awesome in 2020 and if you haven’t downloaded your worksheet yet, you can do it here!