DE is thrilled to bring you a series of reviews on the premium products from Elemental Equine which they sent for us to try out. Their products are made from top quality human grade ingredients and thoroughly tested to make sure they are safe and extremely effective for your horses. The first product to be reviewed is the All Natural Glycerine Saddle Soap.
This glycerine based saddle soap smells yummy…which if you have read any of my previous leather care reviews…is kinda a biggy for me. It can clean great and if it doesn’t have a good smell, I likely won’t buy it again. The blend of lavender and eucalyptus essential oils not only gives the soap a fresh scent, but helps deter mold and mildew on your leather (which I have a terrible time with in the winter).
Leather care product reviews really aren’t that complicated for me.
1. Is it easy to use – absolutely yes! Rub a little on a damp sponge and get to wiping down your leather. It’s quite simple. The container is quite usable and I have no issues there.
2. Does it smell good? Yes (see above!).
3. Does it clean well and make my leather look great? Yes!
4. Will it last a long time and provide a lot of value? Yup. After several uses, it looks like I haven’t used it at all by looking in the container.
5. Does it dry the crap out of my hands and make me hate cleaning my leather? Nope. My hands weren’t irritated at all after using this on multiple items.
My favorite use for this cleaner is on my boots (a quick wipe down to get off all the dust is quick and easy) and on my strap goods like my halters and bridles to help prevent mildew growth and give a nice shine and supple feel to the leather.