Links in our articles are for companies who’s products we use and love. When you make purchases clicking these links, we might be compensated for sending you to their website. We are not compensated for reviewing products, and the opinions on this site are purely the ours! We appreciate your support and trust as we know your time and money is valuable! Know that when you shop these affiliate links, the money is put right back into DE to keep it online and purchase products to further review for you!
Happy Holidays! It’s here y’all! *gulp* Ready yet?
I’ve been building the 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for months now. It includes many products I LOVED from this year and brands that I keep going back to over and over as well as some special choices from Etsy and new discoveries! And if none of these are quite right for a certain someone, check out my Etsy Favorites for more inspiration!
Happy Shopping, Happy Holidays, Happy Horse Snuggles and happy warm drink by the fire days!
Gifts for Your Horse
1. Thin Line Pad
2. Equestrian Stockholm
3. Sore No More
4. Classic Signage
5. Horse Cookies
6. Blingy Browbands
7. NanoFlex (for arthritic horses, dogs, cats…and humans) – I’ll be reviewing this soon and let me tell you, it’s blown me away!
8. Back on Track anything!
Gifts for the Stylish Equestrian
1. Budget Riding Shirt – Inexpensive, pretty and functional.
2. Rönner Design Boots. You can’t go wrong with anything from Rönner Design!
3. Leather and Horsehair Bracelet
4. Rönner Design Jacket
5. The Simple Equine Jewelry – Love this curb chain inspired one, but LOTS of options from the brand.
6. Dapplebay Riding Shirts – use code DE10 for 10% off. Lots of styles to pick from.
7. Leather Belt/Phone Pouch
8. Lux Boot Bag – This boot bag design from Corro is perfection. The color…the styling…the functionality…
9. Equestrian Inspired Belt
10. Unique Equestrian-Inspired Tote
Gifts for the Home / Tack Room
1. 12″ Fox Bone China Plate – only two left! Get after it if you want one!
2. Contemporary Art Print – Heather Irvine
3. Tryon Snaffle Decorative Mirror Tray
4. Giclee Print – Jen Brandon
5. Equestrian Wine Tasting Tools
6. Gelding – Luxury Candle
7. Wool and Leather Pillows
8. Horse Dinner Plates
9. Naughty Horse Tea Towel – if you’re in a certain Facebook group, you’ll probably want one one of these.
Books & Subscriptions
1. Advanced Physio Pilates Subscription – my new THING. I have figured out SO many issues with my riding by doing these at-home Pilates videos twice a week!
2. How Two Minds Meet – Beth Baumert
3. When Two Spines Align – Dressage Dynamics – Beth Baumert – This might be my favorite dressage/flat work book ever. A Must Read.
4. Cavali Club – The winter box is going to be EXTRA amazing.
5. wehorse – use coupon code DECIDEDLY-EQUESTRIAN for 33% off a yearly subscription.
6. Modern Horse Bit Box
7. Freestyle: The Ultimate Guide to Riding, Training and Competing to Music – Sandra Beaulieu
8. Her Summer at Pemberly – Sallianne Hines – I may have read this twice this year! Great fun of a Jane Austen inspired horse girl story.
9. Love & Stones – Sallianne Hines – Quite different from the one above, but still as enjoyable and Austen inspired!
1. Horses Keep Me Stable Sticker
2. Let’s Do This Pad
3. Half Pass Sticker from DappleBay
4. Dunham Jewelry Tray
5. Equestrian Kaleidoscope Mug
6. Horse Girl Pencils
7. Vintage Equestrian Art Notebook
8. In The Irons Eyeshadow Palette from Blue Ribbon Beauty.
9, Travel Candles from Interest Candles – my favorite candle brand! The big ones are great too.
10. Urgo Beauty Tints – multi use make up item for the glam or not so glam girl.
11. Dressage (or hunter/jumper) Mug – take your pick on the words.
12. Horse Art Bookmarks
Wrapping & Cards
1. Horses in Scarves Wrapping Paper
2. Seasons Greetings Cards
3. Celestial Horse Wrapping Paper
4. Ho Ho Ho Cards
5. Rönner Gift Boxes – they have the most beautiful and sturdy gift boxes! I ordered a bunch of the non-holiday styles last year to use for stationary and art storage boxes for my home! They’re fabulous.
6. Jingle Bells Cards
7. Vintage Horse Ribbon
8. Fox Hunting Gift Tags
1. Best Friends Ornament
2. Art Nouveau Style Gypsy Horse Ornament
3. Wooden Tree Ornament
4. Wild Horse Ornament
5. Horseshoe Nail Ornaments – unique and beautiful!
6. Handmade Wool Dala Horse Ornaments – lots of colors to pick from.
7. Felt Horse Ornaments – customize to match your pony.
8. Sleepy Holiday Foal Ornament
Happy shopping and Happy Holidays!