Happy Thanksgiving from Decidedly Equestrian.
I hope that you have just as many things to be thankful for. These are some of the things I am so very grateful for in 2015.
- Being relatively healthy and happy this year.
- Having those I love being reasonably healthy.
- Having a barn full of happy teens and kids to look forward to every day.
- Champ being such a good boy and trying super hard at this new thing called Dressage (and the many blue and red ribbons and high scores that came along with that).
- Thankful for being reminded yet again that it can all go away in a second, but extremely thankful that Champ’s latest injury isn’t going to end his dressage career way too soon.
- American Pharoah (thank you, thank you, thank you. Now the pressure is off).
- The opportunity to ride so many wonderful horses whenever I want so I can continue to improve and develop as a rider.
- My trainers (Kim and Sara).
- My students.
- My readers (yes that’s you!).
- A nice camera.
- Charlotte and Valegro – for the inspiration.
- Good products from good companies that make life just a little bit better (EquiFUSE, Synergy Stones, Goode Rider, MangoBay, Mrs. Conns, Ecovet, Ponytail, Nickerbait, Mrs. Pastures, and so many others).
- That I can get most of what I need when I need it (like the new waterproof winter boots coming my way).
- Most importantly the opportunity to do what I love every day.
What are you thankful for this year?