Links in our articles are for companies who’s products we use and love. When you make purchases clicking these links, we might or might not be compensated for sending you to their website. We are not compensated for reviewing products, and the opinions on this site are purely the writer’s. We appreciate your support and trust as we know your time and money is valuable!
Earlier this summer I had a horrible day. I was in a car accident and got stuck on the side of the road for over 4 hours. What made it worse? It was in the high 90’s that day. I had just finished with a hard clinic ride and was exhausted and dehydrated already. I happened to have no water. Four hours in the sun without water wasn’t good on my brain or body…needless to say it was an absolutely horrible afternoon.
A sweet friend of mine works at CamelBak and reached out to me after and sent me a gigantic water bottle so I didn’t get caught out like that again! Thank you Jess!
In just one day, this became my favorite water bottle I have and hasn’t left my side. I quickly covered it in much-loved stickers I’d been saving for something…because I knew it wasn’t going anywhere. Why?
- It’s HUGE. They make an even bigger one too, but the 32 oz bottle really keeps me drinking all day. I regularly drink at least two of these a day.
- It keeps water COLD. I haven’t had a sip of warm or lukewarm water since getting this bottle…even if it sits in the hot car for hours.
- It has a twist off cap that covers the part you drink from. At the barn I dislike nothing worse than going to take a drink and getting a mouth full of dust or grit from it settling on the rim of my bottles or coffee mugs.
- That cap doesn’t flip back and hit you in the face because it’s got a magnet that holds it to the cap when off.
- It’s strong. I’ve dropped this thing a few times…no dings, scratches or dents yet! The cap is made of sturdy plastic and I have a feeling I’ll have this bottle for many years.
All in all I’m super impressed with this bottle. There is honestly not one thing I don’t like about it! I wish I’d had it with me that day of the accident. I would have had a much more pleasant afternoon!