Links in our articles are for companies who’s products we use and love. When you make purchases clicking these links, we might or might not be compensated for sending you to their website. We are not compensated for reviewing products, and the opinions on this site are purely the writer’s. We appreciate your support and trust as we know your time and money is valuable!
I was lucky and won this gorgeous fuchsia Knox Luxury Polo from Foxtrot Horseware late last year. This company is based in Australia, so it was summer for them…while winter for us here in North America. I decided to hold off on my review until it warmed up enough that I would be wearing this polo regularly. It’s finally warmed up enough to wear it more regularly and I’ve worn it a half dozen or so times at the time of this review.
I want to note that while these polo shirts are pricey compared with what I usually want to spend and I never would have bought one on my own without winning it, now that I have one…I want more. Why? There are a number of reasons.
- They are stylish with gorgeous color options. Not just the fuchsia…but they have a beautiful color called midnight blue I’m in lust with. As well as navy and a lovely neutral called Ash. I’d love one in every color. I love the faux suede details on the shoulders, the contrast button backing and pretty stitched logo. I feel super professional in this polo shirt.
- The quality on these shirts is EXCELLENT. There’s not a stitch out of place, the buttons are sewn on well, the material is sturdy, and the cut spot on. I’d go so far as to say the quality is higher than Joules…and they have been my favorite polo brand to this point…
- Speaking of cut…this is a very flattering shirt. It has a curve enhancing cut and a curved hem that looks beautiful left out, and tucks in nicely. I love that I don’t have any issues with this shirt riding up and if I’m feeling more casual I can leave it untucked and look stylish. Untucked it actually makes my figure look better! Sizing is spot on what you would expect.
4. Comfortable! Not much more than I can say about that, except it’s comfortable for a long day at the barn. While not as cool as the sun shirts I like to wear, this shirt has become a favorite that gets worn every time I wash it.
5. It washes up like new. I’ve had zero fading with this shirt and no stitching out of place. It still looks new after a half a dozen or so wears and washes. It’s easy to wash and dry as well.
As a bonus…they have the cutest wrapping! Presentation is everything!
All in all I was quite impressed with the Knox Luxury Polo from Foxtrot Horseware and would recommend them. They are shipping to the US now, so there is no problem getting one (or more) for yourself. Now I’m eyeing their vest and jacket and hoodie!